- RSS Channel Showcase 7685402
- RSS Channel Showcase 5456564
- RSS Channel Showcase 9699249
- RSS Channel Showcase 9072758
Articles on this Page
- 06/30/17--01:10: _VOW Launches Exclus...
- 07/03/17--01:00: _Write a Pop Song wi...
- 07/07/17--01:30: _Avery Look to the C...
- 08/02/17--01:49: _CROSS Reveals New S...
- 08/04/17--02:26: _Poundland Enters Ba...
- 09/06/17--02:20: _Moleskine Seeks Sta...
- 09/20/17--01:30: _Pentel Reports Incr...
- 10/02/17--03:58: _Smiggle Europe Expa...
- 10/09/17--02:41: _BIC Recycles Pens t...
- 11/17/17--03:39: _Transom Capital Acq...
- 12/18/17--04:30: _Stationery Market S...
- 12/20/17--02:44: _Ancora Launch First...
- 01/08/18--02:04: _Pilot by Mika 100th...
- 01/12/18--03:00: _Blake Envelopes Pos...
- 01/22/18--02:57: _Bong Envelopes Buys...
- 06/30/17--01:10: VOW Launches Exclusive Brands
- 07/03/17--01:00: Write a Pop Song with BIC
- 07/07/17--01:30: Avery Look to the Consumer Market
- 08/02/17--01:49: CROSS Reveals New Sheaffer Pens
- 08/04/17--02:26: Poundland Enters Back to School Stationery Market
- 09/06/17--02:20: Moleskine Seeks Start-ups
- 09/20/17--01:30: Pentel Reports Increase in Back to School Sales
- 10/02/17--03:58: Smiggle Europe Expansion
- 10/09/17--02:41: BIC Recycles Pens to Make Furniture
- 11/17/17--03:39: Transom Capital Acquires Cross and Sheaffer
- 12/18/17--04:30: Stationery Market Set for Continued Growth
- 12/20/17--02:44: Ancora Launch First Bitcoin Pen
- 01/08/18--02:04: Pilot by Mika 100th Anniversary Range
- 01/12/18--03:00: Blake Envelopes Posts Sales Increase
- 01/22/18--02:57: Bong Envelopes Buys InterMail
Leading UK and Ireland office supplies wholesaler VOW has announced the launch of a range of exclusive brands. The nine new brands are available to resellers looking to gain a competitive edge. Following on from the launch earlier this year… Continue Reading
Stationery giant BIC has launched its “Write and Shine” competition. Budding songwriters now have the chance of their big break by putting pen to paper and writing a hit song. BIC has teamed up with TV presenter and YouTube sensation… Continue Reading
As part of their new consumer approach, Avery UK has launched a brand new website featuring their latest products and services all grouped into one place. Featuring a colourful new aesthetic and a fresh new layout, the Avery website looks to… Continue Reading
Luxury writing instrument company AT Cross has launched a new range of Sheaffer Pens. They are designed to appeal to the growing fashion stationery market. The new range of pens have been designed to attract creatives, artists and millennials. Their… Continue Reading
As the Back to School season is in full swing, a high street discount store has entered the stationery market. Poundland is set to shake things up with their cheap, yet very desirable new ranges. Students all over the country… Continue Reading
Luxury stationery brand Moleskine has launched the Moleskine Open Innovation Program. It is collaborating with Digital Magics in Italy to find four start-up companies to work with. The Moleskine Open Innovation Program is an international competition for start-ups. Four lucky… Continue Reading
Pentel UK reports growth in back to school sales. In particular, the company’s EnerGel pen brand has seen a 40% increase in sales in the calendar year to the end of August. Whilst this sales growth coincides with the busy… Continue Reading
Australian fashion stationery retailer, Smiggle is to expand into continental Europe. This follows the announcement that the UK is now the company’s largest global market. Smiggle’s success in recent years in the UK has seen the stationery brand become a… Continue Reading
BIC enters a partnership with French company Plas Eco to manufacture outdoor furniture using recycled pens. The Ubicuity™ initiative is the result of a collaboration between BIC, TerraCycle, Govaplast and Plas Eco. By using discarded pens, the raw materials are… Continue Reading
Luxury pen manufacturer, A.T Cross has been acquired by Transom Capital. The private equity firm now owns both the Cross® and Sheaffer® brands. Cross Pens was founded over 170 years ago. The company’s first fountain pen, the Peerless (named because… Continue Reading
The Global Stationery Market is set for continued growth over the next ten years. According to research from Fact.MR, the market will reflect a CAGR of 2.2% over the period 2017 to 2026. Digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and… Continue Reading
Luxury Italian pen manufacturer, Ancora has announced details of the first Bitcoin Pen. Part of the Crypto Pens Series, these limited-edition pens are set to become a much sought after collector’s item. Milan based Ancora, is a renowned name in… Continue Reading
Japanese stationery manufacturer Pilot, celebrates its centenary in 2018. To mark the occasion, Pilot has joined forces with pop-star Mika to create a new range; “Pilot by Mika”. Over the past 100 years, Pilot Pens has been at the forefront… Continue Reading
Blake, the UK postal supplies company has announced a 12.5% increase in sales for FY2017. This is despite a reduction in sales within the envelope sector of 5%. November 2017 was the company’s most successful month with record breaking sales.… Continue Reading
Bong Envelopes has acquired InterMail, the Nordic envelope manufacturing business based in Denmark. In a press statement, Bong announced: “Since InterMail has taken the strategic decision to cease its envelope business in the Nordics and their envelope production, Bong has… Continue Reading